CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 1, 2011

2011

WELCOME 2011!

I hope the children had a wonderful and fun filled break! Everyone will come back refreshed and ready to learn! I was fortunate enough to go to Calgary, Alberta to visit my family for Christmas. My nephew is 1 year old and starting to talk. I am sure his first word was Auntie but maybe that is just my hearing. Ha! Ha! We had a lot of fun, walks in the snow pulling the toboggan and watching the dog run after the Frisbee while sliding in the snow, ending up of course with a fire in the fireplace and a hot latte.

We will start our first week back with the theme of Winter! Look for lots of snowmen coming home. Homework will be sent home on Friday as usual.

Miss Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment